Passionate About Life | Abode

Monday, October 17, 2005

+ Vicinity | Service 34

Bus Service 34 Route from Punggol Interchange to Changi Airport

We are very delighted to learn that we have an additional convenience to get around directly without changing to other buses or trains with newly rerouted Bus Service 34.

Though a bit strange seeing a bus stopped at the traffic light at Tampines Aveune 5 junction while taking photos of the street light-up in celebration of Tampines Central Community Centre opening. It did not strike me at first, though I saw passengers inside from the rear of the bus.

I only confirmed for sure, when I waited with my son for feeder service 291, when my son pointed out to me the notice board hung on the bus stop pole stating that Service 34 began its new route since 31 July 2005.

With it brings great convenience to us since the bus route connects directly to several places that are important to us.

It starts from Punggol Bus Interchange and ends at Changi International Airport Terminal 2 after passing Terminal 1.

Changi Airport is one of our favourite family outings. We have dinners at the many food outlets there, eat sinful ice-cream at Swenson's or just stroll around the airport, just the three of us.

At the other end, Punggol Bus Interchange is near where both of my sister live. One is Punggol and the other, nearby Sengkang, which is across the road.

Along its route at Tampines Avenue 2 is where my eldest brother live. We would alight at the bus stop opposite the Holy Trinity Church to his home.

Already so happy that we have bus Service 168 that goes via the express route to Woodland Regional Bus Interchange, a walking distance to my Mom's place

We are delighted to learn of this new route as it connects my family and family outing places directly, practically right at our doorstep.

We are so fotunate to have chosen this housing estate as our home.

1 Comments:

  • JUST WONDERFUL IMRAN...GOT A TOUCH OF THE FLU AND I'M NEVER SICK..I ONLY GOT CANCER...GIGGLE...GOD HEALED ME AND SO BE IT HOWEVER HE CHOOSES TO MANIFEST THAT HEALING AND FOR HOW LONG..THIS TOUCH OF FLU ISN'T BAD BUT IT WAS NOT FUN FEELING SO DOWN AND FUNKY. I'M TRYING TO FALL ASLEEP SO I THOUGHT WHILE I HAVE A MOMENT AND LISTEN TO DEPRESSING NEWS OF ALL SORTS I WOULD CHECK BLOGS AND I KNEW YOURS WOULD CHEER ME UP AND BE UPBEAT SO THANKS FOR THE MAP AND STUFF..IT HELPS ME TO HAVE A BETTER IDEA OF THINGS THAT GO ON AROUND YOU. GUESS ANOTHER STORM IS GOING TO HIT
    THE YUKATAN.MY FRIENDS IN FLORIDA ARE HAVING A BAD STORM TONIGHT ALREADY.. SO MY FLU BUG IS NOTHING TO WHINE ABOUT.. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND..

    By Blogger won tong, at 12:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home