Passionate About Life | Abode

Monday, February 20, 2006

+ Window | Sleeping Satellite

February Full Moon view from bedroom window
It is one of those days where I have nothing to blog about. Nothing interesting happened that worth reporting.

So sifting through my photos, I stumble upon my recent photos of the full moon a week ago. It was only about 10:20pm in mid February 2006.

The moon was such a show-off that it hypnotised me to take photos of itself. It looks so mysterious yet so intriguing. Brightening up the whole island, a satellite from the Almighty to behold.

Photos after photos I tried my best to capture it with fine details. I wanted to capture its craters and crevasses as I can see it with my own eyes, but unfortunately my lack of photography technique was much more to be desired, was a let-down even for me.

February Moon in its full gloryIt only showed a giant bulb in the photos instead. Sigh.

Nonetheless, the whole sky lit up and the streets brighter. I noticed this when I got off the bus from work. Looked up at the sky and there it was. Beautiful.

A sight you will not forget before you close your eyes to rest. Our sleeping satellite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home